Friday, May 6, 2011

Picture Album... and Welcome, Mercy!

I haven't been quite as up to date as I would wish, but thank goodness .. maybe... perhaps... the craziness going on with building the new house will be soon be over...;o)

I've missed blogging a couple of meetings so today I will be posting several pics ... Enjoy.. ;o)




We all fell in love with Pat Witherspoon's shawl... 




  This crocheted doggie shrug was the cutest thing I had ever seen.  ;o)









I had the best time test knitting this cable hat pattern for Pat Blankenship.  She's quite the talented lady.. ;o)



This camel/silk fiber that Pat B.  carded together.  I'm trying to spin it on my Bossie and it seems to working much better than I anticipated.  It has a very short staple length but  the sheen and perfect color make it a pleasure to work with.








Barbara is knitting dishcloths.  You would never believe that she has just recently learned to knit.. ;o)





 I'm drooling over this crochet hook organizer that Anita crocheted.  With this pattern the hooks are held snugly and don't seem to want to slide out the way they do in cloth organizers.  I must look into this further!




Virginia is crocheting edgings on baby blankets.  This is so pretty and reminds me of the many I crocheted for my babies... hmm... that seems like it was just a couple of days ago..lol




And would you look at this!  We welcomed Mercy yesterday and everyone was fascinated by
her wire knitting and button bracelet!







Every Thursday has become my favorite day of the week.. ;o)  It's just fun to see everyone and there's never a time goes by that we don't all learn something new.

Have a really good day!

No comments: